Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Second Death

I watched a movie called Stand Up Guy's staring Al Pacino, where he gives an eulogy for his friend and says "we all die two times in life. Once when we stop breathing and the second time is when no one ever says your name again." Well to my friends that have meant so much to me and have gone on to glory (teary eyed) Mr.Ralph Lockhart, Mr.Cornelius Robinson, Mr.David Monds, Aunt Lee Elliot, Mr. Ell...iot Adams (Slain), Mr. Albert Kirby (A. J.), Rev.Corley Robinson, Cousin Emma Adams, Aunt Julia Adams, Uncle Odell Mayes, Aunt Josephine Mayes, Ms. Joanne Mayes, (sigh) Rev. Samuel White, Mr. Macon Williams, Mr. Gene Hart, Grandpa Jim Hart, Mr. Garland Creighton, Mr. Ronald Sledge, Ms. Margret Coleman, Ms. Hattie Clayborne, Mrs. Dorothy Atkins, and Mrs. Ellen Camhi. In my life these people still live in my thoughts, ideas, lifestyle, decisions, successes and failures therefore through me and many others they still live, they live in my spirit, my soul, and my mind. I will do my part to ensure that they live as long as I do therefore their second death is a long time coming to God be the glory. May they all rest in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment