Saturday, October 26, 2013

I just completed my first 2 classes of my PhD program with an A and a B, next class is Statistics ugh I hate math because I am not good at it. The only thing that I can count well is my money and I don't have any of that so I hope I can pass with at least a C, I know I can make up for it in the other classes. So I am going to have to reflect back on the words of Steve Maraboli who said "We all mak...e mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here now with the power to shape your day and your future." I am going to do a lot of studying, praying, guessing, and writing and with Gods grace I will make it through. Pray for me my friends and have a wonderful day each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment